Updated: Jul 6, 2020
As we prepare for reopening I just wanted to touch bases of the new guidelines that we have implemented at Sassy Nails Boutique. The guidelines are compiled of CDC mandates, GA State Board of Cosmetology, as well as our own personal protocols. Our objective is to offer you the most safe and sanitary service that we can. We strive to provide more than what is required to provide you and us with the highest safety reassurance. Below are the new measures that will be a necessity before your service begins:
· Mask are required upon entering the building and must remain on until you exit the facility. You can bring your own or I can provide you with one for a $2 fee.
· Temperature checks are required before service.
· Please do not bring any additional items with you. This includes food, hand bags, etc. Please only bring what is necessary as I will require your items to be cleaned with a disinfectant wipe upon entering.
· Please do not bring any additional guest with you for your service unless necessary to get settled in. If so a mask, temperature check, and cleaning is also required and they will be directed to relax in our common area. Wi-fi is available.
· Thorough hand washing up to the elbows will be required by the technician and client before your service.
· If you are sick, or have been around someone who has been sick please reschedule your appointment. There is currently no penalty for cancellations for rescheduling.
· If you are sick or not feeling well, please be courteous and stay home. If you have allergy symptoms it is best to reschedule until you are feeling better. I will stop the service and gladly reschedule you for a later date.
· The online consultation form is a requirement when booking appointments. Also the Covid-19 questionnaire is mandatory at each visit. Please be honest with your answers.
· When choosing the polish color of your choice, please refrain from touching the bottles. Inform me of what color you would like and I will gladly retrieve it for you.
· At this time no blankets, pillows, neck wraps, magazines, are available due to sanitation purposes.·
We understand that these new standards may seem a little bit tedious and may take a while to get accustomed to, its a big adjustment for all of us. Please know that we have your best interest at heart and we will work together to keep each other safe.